Magnum Wallet is a multicurrency non-custodial wallet service. Designed for those who wish to manage their crypto portfolio in a secure and convenient interface, it also lets the user earn rewards through staking or by claiming forks and bounty airdrops. As part of their “Multiply Your Funds” paradigm, the team is always on the lookout for new ways to benefit the users. Combined with the multitude of supported coins & tokens, exchange capabilities and support of hardware wallets, this makes Magnum the all-in-one cryptocurrency wallet.
- Blockchain Agnostic: 60+ major coins (BTC, XRP, LTC, NEO, XTZ, NEM, etc.), Ethereum (ERC-20), TRON Network (TRC-10, TRC-20), and Binance Chain (BEP2) tokens. Check out the full list here.
- In-App Exchange: a selection of integrated exchange tools (Changelly, CoinSwitch, Binance DEX, etc.)
- Hardware Wallets: integration of Ledger and Trezor devices including exchange capabilities.
- Ultimate Security: in addition to industry-standard encryption, no personal information is collected or stored.
- Passive Income: staking, delegation and similar capabilities in Tezos, Callisto, and other networks.
- Forks & Bounties: claiming forks of Bitcoin and Ethereum in a single click and regular bounty campaigns.
- Feature-Rich: watch-only mode, notifications on Telegram, portfolio value in fiat currencies, and lots more.
Supported CoinsBTC, ZCL, ANON, PPC, XTZ, AION, ETH, ETC, KMD
You can buy and sell frm inside the wallet