Infinito Wallet is a multi-asset universal wallet. It offers an extending list of leading transactional cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Litecoin, Ethereum, Dash, Neo, and Dogecoin. It also enables access to leading smart contract blockchain tokens such as ETH ERC20, NEO NEP-5, and more to come on their roadmap. Infinito Wallet will also support EOS in June 2018. Recently, Infinito Wallet has added ADA to the list of supported cryptocurrencies. Infinito supports more than 1000 coins, to see the full list click here.
Mission & Vision:
- Provide users with maximum accessibility and flexibility to manage their cryptocurrency portfolio and wealth.
- Serve the needs of all users by providing an abundance of excellent services enabled by blockchain applications.
Premium Security and Privacy
- Password and passphrase are owned and stored only by the end user.
- The passphrase is always encrypted on the end user’s local phone by an advanced encryption algorithm using a secret password.
- Infinito Wallet does not store any user data.
- Supports the majority of Tokens: Search, store, send, and receive the majority of tokens on the market.
- Multi-Coin: Supports an expanding list of cryptocurrencies including BTC, ETH, NEO, BCH, LTC, DASH, DOGE, ADA and more.
- Touch ID Support
- Contacts Management
- Price Optimization
- Enhanced Speeds
- Transaction Memos
- Export All History Transaction
- QR Code Scanner