Hey Peter Girr, founder of the Wise Token project! Happy to connect today and learn more about the Wise Token project! Can you tell us more about the founding of the project and what the problem is that you were addressing?
I’ve been a crypto investor for years and I got sick of the scams and greedy money-grabbing projects. Eventually, I created WISE, which is the perfect investment from the investor’s point of view, and that kind of thing doesn’t exist anywhere else.
Could you please give us a rundown of the most important things about the Wise Token project?
- WISE is backed by ETH, meaning if ETH goes 5x in price and WISE goes 10x then you just got 50x. Use ETH to buy any other crypto and you have lost exposure to your ETH. The way WISE makes this possible is by creating a massive $70,000,000 pool of ownerless liquidity on Uniswap which is practically all the money received in the WISE presale.
- The reason you would want to buy WISE vs just holding ETH is because of the additional programming of the WISE contract. Investors can stake WISE over periods of time (up to 42 years) and earn interest over the duration. After the stake is complete, they can take their initial WISE principal + interest and swap it on Uniswap for more ETH than they started with. The price of ETH going up, and the price of WISE going up vs ETH from additional users multiplies these gains exponentially.
- The interest earning from WISE’s staking ecosystem is made possible through inflation (comparable to BTC’s rate of inflation), but BTC pays inflation to miners who dump it on the market, and WISE pays inflation to stakers who are locking up WISE over long periods of time, strengthening the system. These factors create a strong economy.
- WISE is: an immutable smart contract, free of amin (god-mode) keys, 100% decentralized end to end, fair token distribution (myself/devs did not get any tokens for free and all WISE is being bought from the contract at market prices), non profit, a unicorn.
So going forth into 2020 and beyond, how will your project make an impact in the crypto space, or on the world?
In 2 days we’re hitting Uniswap with more than $70 million in liquidity (that’s rank 8 on the biggest DEX in the world). From there I see us climbing to the #1 Uniswap liquidity pool in short order. I would not be surprised to see WISE at a $5 Billion market cap in 1 year.
Now, could you tell us about your accomplishments so far, and in the history of Wise Token, please tell us what you are most proud of.
I’m proud of our fair launch. Most people got in at the average price which is great for building a healthy ecosystem, I’m proud of raising over 55,000 ETH in a presale, and I’m proud of sparking the grassroots movement that brought in that much money.
What makes Wise Token unique in the DeFi Space?
Only ETH-backed crypto in DeFi
Ability to multiply the gains of ETH AND WISE PLUS interest
Massive liquidity (Big investors can participate without mass slippage)
Fundamentals to become a blue chip crypto vs a flash in the pan
Now, give us a quick rundown of the future of the project. For example, what new things are you seeking to bring to life and what will it mean for the overall project?
We are developing 2nd layer contracts for insurance and lending tools
Tell us about your team. Who’re the people behind the screens?
Doesn’t matter. The code is 100% complete and unchangeable. No one can change it at this point. That being said, you can find our LinkedIn profiles on the front page of wisetoken.net
Which partnerships have you engaged so far, and which ones are the most impactful?
None at the moment, and we will choose our partners very carefully.
Now on a more technical side of things, what are the coin metrics, and how do these lead to a stable and balanced system?
- Fair launch — Gives us a leg up over all tokens that launch with a ridiculously cheap presale and large percentages of the supply being gifted to the team and seed investors for free. Instead of instantly creating mega-whales in the system that can cash out on the heads of new investors, everyone got in at relatively the same price, creating a very stable core that can’t be manipulated by anyone.
- Manageable inflation — WISE actually has less inflation than BTC, and the inflation goes to the right people (unlike BTC). Rewarding inflation to stakers brings stability to the system other projects simply don’t have. This also creates an amazing price chart, as stakers take WISE out of circulating supply, creating scarcity for new users.
- A well designed referral system — A well-designed referral system can bring more users into the system indefinitely if the rewards make sense. WISE rewards referrers when users stake WISE using their link. This residual income will keep bringing adoption even after the initial hype fades, because content creators will be generating more content to promote their referral links. We already have over 50 content creators promoting WISE referral links and over 1000 videos and pieces of content created!
If people would like to follow you on your social media pages, visit your website or read your important documents like your white paper, what are the links they need to visit? Please list them below.
White Paper: https://wisetoken.net/teal
Thank you so much for your time! Do you have anything to add before we finish?
When I discovered blockchain technology and cryptocurrency, I knew it would change the world, but the first project I stumbled into was a scam. Ironically the most secure technology in the world has been turned into a thing people don’t trust and think is very risky because of bad actors and greed. Creating asset-backed cryptos is what everyone should have done in the first place. WISE is raising the bar for the whole industry, and on behalf of the entire WISE community, we hope you will join us!
Post fetched from this article