Chromia marked its entry into Indian Markets with a bang today!
It’s a rare sighting where Two Top Indian Exchanges announcing a listing for the same Coin on the same day.
Chromia is the brainchild of ChromaWay. ChromaWay issued Euros on the Bitcoin blockchain with LHV bank, which allowed investors to invest in startups in a wholly decentralized way with Funderbeam, digitized the title transfer process with the Swedish land registry, and mediated the green bond market. ChromaWay’s core team created the world’s first protocol to issue tokens already in 2012 when blockchain was called “bitcoin 2.0”.
ChromaWay has partnered with the government of Andhra Pradesh to build a blockchain-powered system for land registration. The solution has the potential to eliminate fraud and errors, and greatly reduce the administrative burden of land registration and title transfer.
Chromia is a blockchain platform that aims to solve the scalability problem for dapps. Dapps can be written in a way that is familiar to developers all over the world! Rell is a language for relational blockchain programming.
Few Highlights about Chromia’s Development:
- The Green Assets Wallet (greenassetswallet.org) is the first enterprise blockchain platform for green bond validation and impact reporting. Co-created by a unique consortium of leading capital market actors, green finance experts, and technology innovators formed under the lead of Stockholm Green Digital Finance, the Green Assets Wallet is designed to inject efficiency and transparency to the green debt market. The Green Assets Wallet is the first Enterprise dapp on Chromia.
- Mines of Dalarnia (minesofdalarnia.com), an action-adventure platform-mining game where the player controls a character and guides them through various blocks of earth, to discover and collect minerals of multiple rarities. Includes a blockchain-based real-estate market. Mines of Dalarnia was created through Chromia blockchain game studio in collaboration with Workinman Interactive, which specializes in cross-platform games using high-performance engines and high-resolution custom art.
- Chromunity (testnet.chromunity.com) built by an external developer and operating entirely on top of the Chromia relational blockchain, making it the melting pot for the Chromia community. It is Chromia’s take on a fully decentralized social media platform where users engage on their terms by voting mechanisms and other cool features.
- Chain of Alliance (chainofalliance.com) is an auto battler game that runs entirely on the Chromia blockchain. Two external developers from Germany gave the Chromia platform a shot by building their game on top of it. The game will be deployed entirely on Chromia without any centralized storage.
- Krystopia 2 (krystopiagame.com) Nova’s Journey is a captivating new puzzle adventure where the player explores and solves their way through a mysterious land full of intriguing secrets. The game studio Antler Interactive chose to go with blockchain technology and built their Krystopia 2 game on the Chromia blockchain.
Coming back to Chromia’s Plan for Indian Market, after being listed with INR/BTC/USDT pairs on Top Indian Exchanges, they are looking to expand their developer’s pool who would want to develop on their Platform thus creating many opportunities!
Follow more about Chromia:
Telegram Indian Community: https://t.me/ChromiaIndia
Post fetched from this article