iOS 14 brings a world of new software upgrades, and some very much welcomed ones! The main highlights of iOS 14 is:
- Redesigned widgets show more information on your Home Screen
- The App Library automatically organizes apps
- Compact calls
- Picture in picture for videos
- Cycling and EV directions for Maps
- A translate app
- Messages makes important conversations easy to access
- Compact Siri with greater knowledge
- App Clips help you handle tasks faster
- Car Keys and upgraded CarPlay
- AirPods now automatically switch between devices when you switch
- Privacy upgrades for apps and websites
- And so, so much more!
Get the full details here: https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-14-preview/ and even deeper list here: https://www.apple.com/ios/ios-14-preview/features/
Download iOS 14:
Of course, first step is to SMASH that follow button in the bottom of this article. Now, click HERE to install the iOS 14 developer profile on your phone.
After doing this, all there is left to do is to go to your software update section in settings and start downloading and upgrading your iPhone!
Be aware that this is Apple beta software, so you may experience lag, bugs, or crashes.
1 Step Guide How to UpgradeYour iPhone to iOS 14 TODAY! was originally published in The Capital on Medium, where people are continuing the conversation by highlighting and responding to this story.
Post fetched from this article